Sunday, January 22, 2012

Talking to the wall?

So, I was finally contacted by both IPs on Thursday. My IF called and my IM emailed me. He is here in the states and she is back home in Australia. I emailed them telling them how hurt I was that they hadn't contacted me in over 2 wks. To even check on me to make sure I was ok. Just a simple email would of been fine.
She emailed me back stating IF was suppose to check on me. They have been busy. Yada yada yada.

I emailed her back Friday around noon. Telling them that if they want to make this work, she needs to be more involved. If this isn't possible, let me know, and we will part ways. Well, I still haven't heard from them. At this point, I just have to laugh. I don't know, I guess my idea of keeping in touch and theirs are 2 different things.

I have been contacted by a few couples so we shall see what happens. I have also been looking at trying GS again. I love TS. I love the closeness that brings 2 families together. I like not taking meds. LOL The past couples I have worked with have been amazing at keeping things as they said they would. Maybe I have pushed my luck to far. Seems my surrogacy karma is in the toilet right now.

Love to all. xoxo

No comments: