Saturday, March 3, 2012

3-3-12

Keep my IFs in your thoughts. I talked to them yesterday morning, and texted them late last night. They were very close to all the tornados that hit yesterday. It looks like the tornados were a couple miles north of them. I haven't heard back from them with last nights text. I am sure they are ok, but still a bit worried.

Today is Greggs party. I am crazy to do this. LOL Never again. But, by this time tomorrow it will all be over. :)
I am setting up this morning and then will come home and nap for a bit. LOL Then back later on for the party.

I am 4dpo (days post ovulation). I have been kept busy with this party. Which is wonderful. I usually do ok for the first 5-6 days, and then the urge to test is overwhelming. Haha!
Stay strong Jess!! Haha

Love to all!! xoxo

No comments: