Saturday, March 24, 2012

Afterthoughts

Today I am headed to the city. SF. I love SF. Don't want to live there, but love to visit. I love the ocean. Someday when I retire, I will live in the vicinity of the ocean. I would love a ocean view, but unless the lottery officials come knocking on my door, thats not going to happen. LOL And, I don't even play the lotto, so I am really SOL on that one. :)

SF holds part of my heart. My oldest daughter lives there. And, my new granddaughter. Since, the baby shower, and the birth, its been awkward for me. I feel like a stranger now. I am trying to just let the relationship go whereever it may. But, its super hard for me. There is this big grey area. I don't want to overstep that comfort spot where we all are. None of this is apparent to anyone there. So, I am not making anyone feel uncomfortable. But, my mind is going a million miles a minute. LOL The joys of being a Virgo. :) I over analyze everything.

On the surrogacy front. I am on CD12. Woot! I will have to take a picture of my OPKs, so you can see what it looks like. My IF, W, reads my blog, so I have tried to make sure they both feel involved on what is happening. :)

Love to all!!
xoxox

No comments: