Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Signs!?

This is for W. He will like it as much as I do. :)

So, I after last months mess, I started looking for some kind of good luck something for my IFs and myself. I really wanted some kind of 4 leaf clover. Key chain, something. I looked on ebay. It was right before St Pattys day so I figured I could find some kind of 4 leaf clover. Something not super cheesy like I had been seeing. I found a few shirts but they were pretty cheesy. I was going to make some key chains but that didn't pan out either. I wanted to do it and get them sent off a week ago. So, that C would have his before he got here. That didn't happen because I haven't been able to find what I wanted.

A few months ago I was part of the Secret Sister thing on SMO. You get paired up with another person and send gifts twice a month to them for 3 months. (maybe 4). It ended in Dec. My SS sent me a bunch of ovulation tests. They are the bulk kind you buy on the internet. I don't have good luck with them so I haven't used them much. But, with this cycle I have been using them a lot. Just to make sure I don't miss my surge.

So, fast fwd to today. I went into pull out a test and pulled out a white one. They are in these little packages with a baby on the front. Blue and pink. You get the idea. Well, this one was all white. Wrote on the outside of it, "Good luck!" With a 4 leaf clover! What???? MY 4 leaf clover. It is a pregnancy test. It was put right in the middle of all those OPKs. My jaw hit the floor. Here I have been looking for some kind of 4 leaf clover good luck thing. And, here is a HPT with a 4 leaf clover on it. Amazing!!

Tomorrow is THE day. Trigger and IUI. Wish us luck!! I have a ton of IC HPTs coming in the mail so I can test out the trigger. I hate IC, but its something to pee on! LOL They usually don't show + for me until the baby is crowning. :)

xoxo

No comments: