Sunday, December 25, 2011

Xmas 2011

Well, its Xmas day here. All our presents are now open. I got a new laptop from my husband. I love it. I have been using a dinosaur laptop. This one has all the bells and whistles. :)

I am currently 6 wks 6 days pregnant as a TS. (Traditional surrogate) This is my 4th surrogacy. I was a GS in 02, then delivered as a TS in 07 and 08. I also did a few ED in the middle of that which resulted in a set of twins. Everything is open with each family. I love each one of them. I am currently working with a couple from Australia.

This pregnancy so far has been pretty mild. I haven't had any morning sickness at all. But, wokeup yesterday morning spotting. Not good. Trying not to freak out. Wasn't to bad yesterday. Just kept busy trying to keep my mind off things. Spotting seemed to stop last night. Today, its back. Along with some pretty good cramping. I am trying to remain calm, but not having such good luck with that. Since everything has been closed the last 2 days, I will head to the hospital first thing in the morning. See if they will do a ultra sound and see whats going on. At least I will know what is going on. I don't want to call my IPs and ruin their Xmas. This has been such a blessing for them. We were all riding pretty high. This just breaks my heart. I pray that everything is ok. Tears sprang up a bit ago, need to hold it together until after dinner is done, and everyone is gone.

No comments: