Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Super Excited!!

So, I have been chatting with a set of IFs since early last year. Our schedules never meshed up. If I was matched with someone, they were looking, if I was looking, they were matched. So, here we are. Both of us were looking. They will be here in 2 wks. I am so excited!! They are great guys!! I love chatting with them. Hopefully we have great luck!

I had a appt today with Dr C. Just to make sure we are on the same page. We were going to do a trigger the last time we did IUIs in Nov. But, I was able to get pregnant. But, then we MC in Dec. So, he doesn't want to do the trigger since I ovulate on my own. But, wants to do progesterone support after we do IUIs. Just to be on the safe side. :)

This will be my IFs first try with insems. They are very excited, as am I. Will keep you updated!

No comments: