Friday, May 25, 2012

going good!

So the nurse at the Drs office is driving me bonkers!  LOL   When I call her for my #s, she always says, "around" "about", etc...  So, when I called for my #s yesterday, I got they are 39something.  At least we know they doubled.  LOL 

So far so good!!  He wanted me to come in for a US next week.  But, I will be in Mexico.  Then when I get back, its only another week until my Reg OB appt.  So, we will just wait until then. 

IFs are super excited.  I sent them my HPTs.  I will have to have W take a picture of it and post it up.  :)

I have 2 more days of work.  Then get my stuff together on Monday, and we leave Tuesday for Dland.  Then Mexico Wed-Sun.  My youngest Christopher and his family are suppose to be in LA Monday.  I am almost thinking of just staying in LA sunday night and monday night, and coming home on Tuesday sometime.  That way I am not driving all the way home and turning around and driving all the way back.  Then I would just take Monday off and not Wed. Hopefully there is not a lot going on those days.  I will need a hotel at the last minute. 

Either way, I can't wait.  I so need a vacation!! 

No comments: