Thursday, May 3, 2012

So, I found this quote tonight while sitting here at work.  And, it makes me want to cry.  Seriously.  LOL 
I have tried to step back from this cycle and just not think about it.  Hoping the time goes by fast.  :)

I don't think people realize what kind of pressure surrogates put themselves under.  This is not like trying to get pregnant for yourself.  This is trying to get pregnant for so many people.  Your IPs, their friends and family.  If you do not end up pregnant, you feel like you let everyone down.  I don't know of one surro that has never felt the guilt from a negative cycle. 

I have a lot riding on this cycle.  I asked my IF if they wanted to continue or if this was it, and he said they didn't know.  They would have to discuss it.  :(

No matter what happens though, it will be ok.  :)

No comments: