Wednesday, June 6, 2012

....

Yes, I am still here.  Just got back from our trip yesterday.  Spent last Tuesday in Disneyland.  Then Wed-Sun in Mexico.  Had a great time.  Stopped in LA for a couple of days.  Sunday night we got together with my ED IPs.  Met the twins face to face.  They are 7.  I haven't seen my IM in person since the retrieval, which was 8 years ago.  It was great.  The kids were so sweet.  When it was time to go, there were tears and hugs. 

Monday night we met up with my 2nd TS IPs.  And, of course, Mr. Christopher.  He is so cute.  And, a firecracker.  LOL  Spent  a few hours with them and had dinner.  Was great!!!  Love seeing them.

Got home yesterday and passed out.  I am done.  I go back to work tonight, which I am not looking forward to.  They wanted me to go in last night.  I said NO WAY.  LOL

On the pregnancy front, I am feeling like crap.  Morning sickness is in full swing.   This is the worst part of pregnancy.  Once I get past this point, things are great.  So, I am really looking forward to wk 12-13.  We are 7 wks 3 days today.

No comments: