Monday, May 28, 2012

Vacation!!!!

Today is my first day of vacation for work!!  I am so excited!!  I have worked the last 7 out of 8 days.  Getting up at 3am to get ready for work.  Ya.  Today I got to sleep in until 545.  It was so nice not to be waken up by that annoying honking sound of the alarm. 

I have decided to stay a couple of extra days in LA.  Sunday night I am going to have dinner with my first ED IM and her twins.  I am super excited.  I have never met the kids in person.  She sends me pictures all the time and keeps me updated on whats going on in their lives.  Which I think is awesome!!!  Usually EDs are done anon.  But, I wanted to stay in touch.  My IM agreed, and she has been awesome about it.  I never have to wonder about what is happening with them.  So, that is going to be super cool.  Then I get to see Mr Christopher.  Can't wait.  I just love him.  His little voice is so cute!!  I talked to him on the phone a couple of days ago.
Told Alex that maybe we can go to Hollywood on Monday.  She has been wanting to go back for awhile now.  So, she is super excited!!
Now, I just have to figure out what hotel I am going to stay at when I get back in LA.  Its kind of been up in the air about what I am going to do.  LOL  Nothing like waiting until the last minute. 

Happy Days!!!!

xoxoxox
Love to all!

No comments: