Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Life goes on..

I go on vacation in less than 2 weeks.  You don't even know how much I need it.  Counting days , I am. 

Had my OB appt yesterday.  Baby looks good.  Still a boy.  Weight good, blood pressure good.  AFP results came back with no issues.  Dr P was making me laugh.  Told him I need a script for some EMLA cream.  For my , erm.. waxing that is next week.  LOL  He said he has never been asked for that for waxing.  Told him, I didn't know, that I had been told it helped.   He said no problem.  But, as I was walking out the door and down the hall.  He yelled it better be in tip top shape for my next appt.  LOL  Killing me.  My IFs didn't make it to the appt.  They have a lot of stuff going on right now.  But, its probably good because once I finally got in the room, it went rather quickly.  He was really behind with a delivery.  So, he didn't have a ton of time.  But, I got all my questions answered.  So, I am good to go on my trip with my plans. 

As I was in the waiting room, I had some guy start talking to me about a weight loss product.  That is now the 3rd random person who has come up to me this pregnancy with some weight loss something or other.  One reason I love being pregnant is that I do not worry about my weight.  If I gain, I don't stress over it.  I figure I am pregnant.  I can lose it afterwards.  I don't feel fat.  I know I am over weight, but I am fine with it.  Well, I guess I live in a dream world.  The first lady, I just laughed it off.  The 2nd lady, I thought it was strange.  Now, with this guy, it hurt a bit.  I had a pity party for myself last night.   Gregg thinks I am crazy.  But, to have 3 random people whom I have never met before.  Well, lets just say the ego took a little hit yesterday.  Also, I just find it incredibly rude.  I would never suggest some kind of weight loss whatever to anyone.   Thats like asking someone if they are pregnant.  You never ask, unless the baby is crowning.  :)

No comments: