Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Breast milk, movement, trips..

Can't believe we are almost 1/2 way now.  Crazy.  Seems like we were just trying last week.  I am starting to see more and more EDD of March.  I think holy cow thats along way away.  LOL 

Baby doing good.  I have my OB appt this coming Monday.  Should be a quick appt.  I have a bunch of questions for my OB about my upcoming trip so it will be good.
I started feeling this baby boy moving within the last couple days.  I swear he was doing jumping jacks.  I am a pretty mellow person, so I refuse the blame for this kid being wired for sound.  LOL
My IFs have picked out a really nice name.  But, are keeping it under wraps until another appt.  Just to be on the safe side.  LOL  

I have brought up breast milk with my IFs but they don't seem to really be interested  in it.  So, I will be donating it to a local milk bank, or if I find a new born  in need around that time.  Started looking into donation yesterday.  Saw a guy that wanted a wet nurse, sent him a msg.  Uhm, no wrong site buddy.  LOL  He wanted one for HIMSELF!  LOL  I am so not willing to help him out.  ;)

My trip is coming up fast.  I am starting to get super excited.  I have lots of plans on things I want to do.  I booked our Luau for the night we get there.  I figure we will be kind of worn out from the flight, so something local and mellow will be good.  Then I have been in talks with a lady for swimming with the dolphins.  Dolphins have a facination with pregnant women, and tend to give them lots of attention.  The lady I found, has taken pregnant women out before, so I am trying to plan a day to get a time with her.  I can't wait!  Then Alex is going to take surf lessons.  I wish I could too.  Will have to do it again when I am not pregnant.  Then I am trying to plan something on the day we leave since that is Alexs' bday.   They have a sea horse farm that I really want to go to.  That might be something she enjoys.  Our plane doesn't go until 3pm that afternoon, so we will have lots of time. 

The last couple of days, I have been feeling better.  I have really had to change my diet.  Lots of fruits and veggies.  I need to slow down on eating out.  I have just felt like crap.  I felt really good all day yesterday.  Even only sleeping a couple of hours before heading to work.  Got home, saw some hot tomales (candy), and  had a couple.  (I love hot tomales)  Ruined the rest of my night.  I felt so crappy.  So, I told Gregg to take them to work so I wasnt tempted.  LOL

Hope everyone is doing well!!
xoxox

No comments: