Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What a difference a year makes.

This day last year, I spent in the ER getting the info that I was having a miscarriage.  Merry Xmas to me.    That was a start of a very hard month following.  Losing the pregnancy and parting ways with my IPs. 

Fast forward a year.  Here I am due VERY soon with a sweet little boy for 2 great men.  Seems like last year was many years ago.  I am thankful for so many things.   I am so thankful for the love and support my Husband and my daughter give me.  No matter what I want to do, they are there to support me.  I am thankful for my health.  I have had a few issues this pregnancy but nothing that won't be fine in a couple of weeks.  My fertility.  Many women struggle with bringing babies into this world.    I have been blessed with bringing in 8 lives into this world.  Each one of them is super special to me and hold a special place in my heart. 

I love Xmas.  I am not religious.  No Jesus is the Reason stuff here.  :)  But, I love Xmas lights.  I love the smell of real Xmas trees.   Spending time with family and friends.
I hope everyone has a great day today.   Hug those who bring you joy. 

XOXOXOX

No comments: