Monday, December 9, 2013

F!

Well, it was looking really really good.  First try, first take.  I was getting really nice lines.   Was super happy.  Then have watched them fade since Friday.  So, it looks like this was a chemical pregnancy.  Getting pregnant in November hasn't really worked out well for me.  I got pregnant for the aussies at the same exact time, and had a MC.

So, here we are.  I leave for France in 1 week.  I told the guys before that we couldn't cycle this month because I wouldn't be able to monitor with the trip.  But, since things are a bit jacked up now, it may happen.   I have been on progesterone since 3 days after triggering.  Well, it delays your period.  So, I took my last pill last night, and won't take one tonight.  Hopefully it only takes a couple days to start.  I really don't want to be in France and worrying about bleeding everywhere.  UHG.  But, with my luck, it will start bright and early Monday morning.  :)  Hello Paris!!  LOL

Have a call into my Drs office.  Hopefully they will let me know what the next step is.

Will update when we have a plan of attack.

xoxo

No comments: