Friday, December 26, 2014

2015??!!!!! Better days coming???

Well, 2014 has sucked the big one for surrogacy.   For many people I know, it has been a rough year.   But, I am hoping that 2015 brings us all some great news.

My PIFs are talking to a very nice possible TS.   And, I am talking to some very nice IPs.  
My fingers are crossed for all of us!!

Xmas went well.   Heard from all the kiddos.   CJ loved his pirate costume I got him.  His mom told me that he won't take it off.  LOL  I can't wait to see him in it.   When I saw it, I just knew I had to get it for him.  
Got Karlie a pokemon toy.   Her mom is going to kill me.  Haha.   K loves Pokemon.  Alex went through a Pokemon phase also.   So, I gave ALL of Alexs things to them.   Her mom was giving me the evil eye.  LOL
Then sent the twins and Percy a GC for Target.   They are all getting older and harder to buy for.  

Hope you all had a great Xmas.  Got to spend time with your family and friends.

Love to all!!
xoxoxo

No comments: