Thursday, May 17, 2012

Deep Breath.......

Thursday....Thursday....Thursday.....(in my best race car anouncer voice)

So, today was the day for results.  To make sure we are going in the right direction.    I called and got the results today.  I was nervous to call.  But my number came back at ....................300!!
So, we are good.  It doubled!!  I have a appt with Dr C tomorrow to see what we are doing about my progesterone.  Tomorrow is the last day of my crinone that I have.  So, we need to figure it out.  I am nervous he will want to go off of it.  I am still on the prometrium pills.  Which no complaining really if he wants me to just be on the pills.  Because, the Crinone is a downer.  LOL    But, on the other hand, I don't want to jeopardize the pregnancy at all.  

Found out today that my IF, W, will be here for our first Dr appt.  Where we will have a US to see the heartbeat.  Very exciting!!  I always see C.  :P  Love you guys!!

So, all is well here!!  Of course, will be nervously hanging out until the US.  Less than a month away!  :)

2 comments:

Babydreams2011 said...

Congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

Phew! HUGE Congrats! I am very happy for you. YEAH!