Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pregnancy shopping

So, we are getting to that point.  Will be in the 3rd trimester in a few weeks.  Yay!! 
But, I am getting to that BIG point.  LOL  I am starting to feel huge, and starting to waddle.  If I catch myself doing it, I try and straighten the walk up.  LOL  I told my husband I was going to start talking a hemroid pillow with me everywhere.  Not because I have hemroids, but because my pelvic bone is killing me if I sit on anything without a ton of padding.  :)

At home we have 1 recliner.  1.  Its my favorite place to be right now.  I kick up the foot rest and ahhhhh, relaxation.  My feel get elevated to cut down on swelling.  The problem with this is that my husband works hard.  He puts in long hours doing his thing and its hard work.  No sitting at a desk all day and talking on the phone.  His back hurts when he is done for the day.  Well, he also like to sit in the recliner.  See where I am going with this?  :)  If I have been working all day, I generally don't budge on the recliner, but if I have been home all day, I get up and let him have it.  So, my last few days, I have been searching for either a couch with 2 recliners, or just 2 seperate recliners.  Because , of course, we have to have one for Alex too.  LOL

Then, I know at the end of my pregnancy with Christopher, I was down to wearing slippers.  My feel were huge.  I lived last year in Uggs.  I love my Uggs.  They should be roomy enough for pregnant feet.  LOL  So, also shopping for some new Uggs. 

Any reason to shop, right?  LOL

No comments: