Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Melt down

Can I feel like everything bad rolled up into one?  I feel like a wuss, a bad wife, a bad mom, and anything else I can add in there.  I woke up feeling great this morning.  After getting fluids and a nice big dose of zofran at the hospital yesterday, I thought things were headed in the right direction.  As the day has gone on, I have started going back wards.  I feel like crap.  I hurt, I feel like I am going to be sick non-stop.  Then I start thinking I still have at least 3 weeks of this. 

Ya, major melt down tonight.  I cried and cried while making myself some oatmeal.  Yes, Pathetic.  I haven't made dinner for my husband in awhile.  I keep telling him to stop and get something on the way home from work.  My house looks like a hurricane hit it.

Neither Gregg or Alex has given me any grief.  They have both been helpful asking if I need anything or getting me stuff.  I am super thankful for them.

I just want to feel better.  I have never felt this bad at the end of a pregnancy before.  I am thinking this may be a good time to hang up the uterus.  Or I am just being rash. 

No comments: